By David Nakayama, DET Corp Comms
Bangkok, Thailand, August 17, 2021 – Delta Thailand won the 2021 Thailand Energy Award (TEA) in two categories: Energy Management Team for Designated Factory and Energy Supporter Company.
Despite the pandemic, Delta is continuing our energy efficiency improvement activities including an Air Compressor Improvement project in collaboration with the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) and Chulalongkorn University.
Our Energy Management Team for Designated Factory category award recognizes:
- Outstanding performance of Delta’s Energy Management department to achieve our energy goals by coordinating both internal and external agencies, supporting and following-up progress in project implementation.
- Delta’s Energy Management Committee, with contributions from every department, supporting efforts to achieve our energy management goals including recording, control, collection and monitoring, editing and sourcing data for continuous improvement in energy efficiency.
- Delta’s Energy Week company-wide activity to promote and raise awareness of energy-saving among all employees.
- Delta’s Energy Management annual training budget of over 400,000 THB.
The Energy Supporter Company category award recognizes:
- Delta’s appointment by the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy as a guest speaker and lecturer at energy management events and seminars.
- Collaboration with Thailand authorities including the MEA, PEA, DEDE and Ministry of Industry to promote energy management best practices in the industrial sector.
- The Delta Open House event to share energy management best practices with students and companies.
- Exhibition of Delta’s industrial energy management solutions at exhibition halls in Thailand.
We now have six years of TEA awards including awards in 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Congratulations to the DET Energy Team and everyone involved in making DET Smarter. Greener. Together.
About the Author (Editorial Team)
If content is king, there must be a kingmaker. And the universal theme in my favorite stories is our innate human desire for freedom. I have a master’s degree in Chinese education and experience spanning industries and countries. As the Comms guy at DET, I’m obsessed with the stories behind our products and people. Share your stories with me @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/