By Rajiv Walia, Delta India Corporate Communications
Delta India Marketing, New Delhi, January 18, 2020- Delta Electronics India exhibited its diversified cutting-edge technology with a portfolio of energy-efficient solutions at Elecrama 2020, one of the premier shows catering to the latest technology, trends, and innovation for future energy transition.
Under its brand campaign of “IoT-based Smart Green Solutions to Nurture Energy Efficiency in Cities,” Delta’s showcase focused on energy infrastructure, display & monitoring, communication & information, industrial automation, rail transport, building automation, and energy storage solutions to enable digitalized, energy-efficient operations and management for smart cities.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. R. Om Prakash, Managing Director, Delta Electronics India, said, “It’s an era of smart technology and solutions where India with its emphasis on Industry 4.0, IoT based solutions, EV adoption, Smart City development, electricity generation from Renewable Energy is focusing to integrate the new age technology for a better and cleaner tomorrow. At Delta, we believe the future belongs to those who have the vision to deliver it.”
Mr. Niranjan S Nayak, Business Head, Delta Electronics India, remarked, “This year at Elecrama, the focus is to showcase our support in strengthening the energy infrastructure ecosystem. Our latest offering in E-Mobility Solutions includes AC MAX that will cater to the need of efficient public charging infrastructure, the 4K Laser DLP® Video wall that will enhance security and surveillance for Public Display Solutions, and with the 125kW String Inverter we shall continue our legacy in Renewable Energy Solutions.”
“In addition, to meet the growing challenges of cooling technology in Data Centers, we present iCool Edge Solutions, and will be introducing Smart Meter Connectivity Solutions that makes the electricity grid more energy-efficient and reliable and at the same time benefits consumers. We are expecting a high footfall of visitors at Delta’s stall, and our expert team will be assisting them to understand their requirements and offer them the best in technology and solutions,” Niranjan said.
Highlights of Delta Electronics India at Elecrama 2020:
• Energy Infrastructure Solutions: Delta’s Energy Infrastructure Solutions include EV Charging Solutions, Renewable Energy Solutions and Smart Meter Connectivity Solutions.
• EV Charging Solutions: AC MAX is an innovative lightweight, wall-mount EV charger with a high power output of 22kW AC MAX that reduces charging time by up to 70% when compared to common 7kW AC chargers.
• Renewable Energy Solutions: Delta India is leading in the rooftop segment and this year at Elecrama we will be extending the portfolio with our new 125kW String Inverter which is a cloud-connected three-phase string solution for cost-efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground-mounted and large commercial applications.
• Smart Meter Connectivity Solutions: DeltaGrid® Metering is a highly advanced, flexible, and comprehensive solution that includes meters, field area networking (FAN) modules, data concentrator units (DCU) and head-end systems (HES).
• Displays & Monitoring Solutions: The 4K Laser DLP® Video Wall fully supports 4K resolution, 4K control system, and Semi-Outdoor LED Displays for Public Information Displays.
• Communication & Information Solutions: Delta’s iCool Edge Solutions supports the new generation of data centers with flexible power and cooling designs, quick deployment, and scalable capacity for implementation anywhere. Delta is also the leading Telecom Power Solutions provider with Integrated Power Supplies that are highly efficient, reliable, safe, modular, and scalable.
• Delta Icool Edge Solutions
• Industrial Automation solutions
• Rail Transport Solutions
Delta’s Rail Transport Solutions has successfully installed the first 25kV direct connected Power Quality Restorer on the Indian Railway network, to address the issues of Power Factor & Harmonics. Being a transformer-less fully variable active solution, it boasts of high energy efficiency and meets the latest IEEE & CEA norms for reactive and harmonic compensation. The first installation has been commissioned at Southern Railway, and similar installations are planned at other sites, bringing direct economic benefits to Railways.
• Building Automation Solutions
• Energy Storage Solutions
About the Author (Editorial Team)
Namaste to all Deltans. I strongly feel Purpose is very important in life as it guides me through the ups & downs of life. I joined Delta India in 2016 as Head of Corp. Comm. I strive to create meaningful brand and corporate communication and have an intimately deep understanding of customers and insights across regions and categories. This makes my role all the more intriguing. I like to travel, listen to music and am a F1 enthusiast.