By David Nakayama, DET Corp Comms
Bangkok, Thailand, November 26, 2021-Delta Thailand took the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia Award 2021 in Thailand by HR Asia. This prestigious award recognizes companies across Asia with the best HR practices, which demonstrate high levels of employee engagement and excellent workplace cultures.
Delta Thailand joined Thailand’s top-tier nominated companies in HR Asia’s holistic assessment of HR practices and employees. The award offers a benchmark of results across industries and is a powerful tool of employer branding to attract and retain top talents.
Highlights of Delta’s employee engagement strategy and actions include:
- Recognition of employees’ contributions beyond their job scopes with employee awards and internal communications.
- Receiving and acting on employee feedback from a regular employee engagement survey and employee voice box channel.
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of company development structure and practices, including increasing employee participation in training to gain additional skills and certificates.
- Clear and open communication with employees regardless of seniority or role.
- Building up a caring and inclusive working environment with consistent activities and communication.
Mr. Vichai Saksuriya, Delta Thailand VP of HR & Administration, received the award on behalf of Delta. Speaking on the occasion, he said, “During COVID-19, our HR teams have gone above and beyond to make sure our people are safe to work and develop themselves. We invest in our employee experience in every way and we accelerate our digital transformation to make all processes more efficient and convenient.”
As a major employer in Thailand’s electronics sector and regional innovation pioneer, Delta aims to create opportunities for everyone to develop their careers in a technology-driven and global workplace.
Congratulations to the Delta SEA regional HR team’s excellent achievements in implementing HR development strategies to boost the company’s brand, performance and sustainability.
About the Author (Editorial Team)
If content is king, there must be a kingmaker. And the universal theme in my favorite stories is our innate human desire for freedom. I have a master’s degree in Chinese education and experience spanning industries and countries. As the Comms guy at DET, I’m obsessed with the stories behind our products and people. Share your stories with me @https://www.linkedin.com/in/yushi-david-nakayama/