To build up a rich learning environment, HR is pleased to share with everyone the updates in our Internal Trainer Program. All employees can share knowledge and become a speaker. We would like all employees to participate in learning within the organization. The principles are summarized as below:
Responsibility of Trainer
– Teach employees to have professional knowledge, skills and good attitudes at work.
– The course must be related with the training plan and reviewed by HR.
– If you are unable to teach, you must notify 14 days in advance.
– Develop training materials (included e-learning, mobile learning and etc.), lesson plan and exam.
– Evaluation and improvement of teaching effectiveness including follow up after training if needed.
Internal Trainer Management Process
Incentive for Trainer
When you are certified as the internal trainer, you will be entitled to trainer fee and training material production fee (including on-line learning materials) according to the internal trainer policy.
2. Internal Trainer Certification
When you are certified as the internal trainer, you will receive a nice and delicate certificate
3. Yearly Award
HR will evaluate the qualified internal trainers and issue yearly certificates. We will provide an incentive to the top 3 certified internal trainers, from THB 7,000 to THB 10,000 based on their evaluation result.
1ST Prize Winner : 10,000 THB
2nd Prize Winner : 7,000 THB
3rd Prize Winner : 5,000 THB
4th & 5th Prize Winner : 2,500 THB
In 2020, we plan to certify at least 30 trainers. Up to April, we have certified six trainers already. We welcome your participation to share your expertise and knowledge to DET. If you have any questions regarding the internal training program, please contact the following staff:
• English & Chinese : Darren Chang firstname.lastname@example.org # 132 5327
• Thai : Darunee M. Darunee.M@deltaww.com # 132 5307