If you want to build great relationships with your workmates you can consider joining one of our DET clubs! Here you can form a group with matching interests and participate in your own club. And unlike the iPhone Clubhouse, we’re not exclusive:)
1. To allow Deltans to do activities with their workmates who have the same interests.
2. To provide more after-work activities at the company.
3. To encourage everyone to develop their skills and get involved in something meaningful.
4. To get rid of stress from your work and promote good mental health and wellbeing.
Club establishment criteria
1. Please plan and consider your club establishment in accordance with the terms and conditions of our company and have a budget to support activities.
2. There must be at least 7 people to form a club and you need a club management committee with the following members:
1) Chair Person 1 person
2) Vice-Chair Person 1 person
3) Treasurer 1 person
4) Committee 4 persons
3. All Delta employees can apply for a club membership at one or more clubs.
4. Club Activities must be conducted outside of work hours.
5. Find more details in the attached file.
How to apply for a club establishment
Application forms can be requested at the Employee Relations Department, DET5 3rd floor. For more information, please contact email: email@example.com or call 7013 (Mr. Thapakorn) ***Apply now until March 31, 2021***